- Assess risk of flooding from fluvial / tidal sources using best available information including Environment Agency / Natural Resources Wales flood level data and SFRA
- Advise on flood risk constraints to development
- Advise on compliance with Planning Policy
- Advise on further works required to support the planning application
- Prepare summary report of findings
Flood Risk Scoping Study
A Flood Risk Scoping Study report to determine the viability of a site for development. A full Flood Risk Assessment is still required for planning submission. We are able to offer a discount price on a Flood Risk Assessment if a Flood Risk Scoping Study has already been carried out on your site. Please get in touch for further details.
Format: A PDF report issued electronically (via email or ShareFile). A paper copy will be available upon request.
Timescale: within 2-5 weeks of receipt of information (if applicable – please see the ‘Information Required’ section below for details). If you need the report sooner than this, please contact us to discuss.
The fixed fee shown based upon your selection excludes the following:
- A full Flood Risk Assessment
- A developer enquiry
- Flood Data
- Detailed drainage design
- Hydraulic modelling
- Surface water management section
- Flood compensatory storage calculations
- Flood Warning & Evacuation Plan
- Site visits
- Attendance of meetings
- Ongoing discussion with statutory consultees following final report provision
- Additional Microdrainage simulations (added fee per additional discharge point)
- Analysis of infiltration tests
If you require any of the above in addition to the product selected, please contact us to arrange a quote tailored to your needs.
The fixed fee include:
- Allows for one set of consolidated comments / amendments following first issue of report
- Site Address
- Development plans (if available)
- Topographical Survey (if available)